Volunteer with us
We occasionally look for volunteers to work in our Chiang Mai office (minimum required stay three months, preferably longer). We only offer the volunteering opportunities posted below and do not host volunteer teachers. To volunteer means to do challenging work and to be exposed to difficult situations, but it also means an outstanding opportunity to develop your personality and to experience life-enriching moments.
Volunteers need to provide themselves for accommodation, transportation, etc. We only consider volunteer applications from candidates over the age of 20, completed in English language. Volunteers are entitled to 5 working days of annual leave per 3 months of work. We would, however, prefer volunteers to take their holidays before or after the volunteering assignment with Child’s Dream.
Thai authorities have become much more restrictive recently in issuing visas for volunteers. To obtain a volunteer visa is not always possible and takes time (our recent experience shows this may take 4-8 weeks).
Volunteer Application Instructions
To apply for a volunteer position with Child’s Dream, kindly complete the following form. Please note that only completed application forms will be accepted.
- Download Volunteer Application Form
- Fill in
- Send completed Volunteer Application Form together with required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will review your application and contact you shortly.
Thank you for your interest in volunteering at Child’s Dream. To help minimise the spread and risk of exposure to COVID-19, Child’s Dream has suspended new volunteer onboarding until further notice. There are also many ways to support us during this time:
- Give directly via our donate page
- Create a fundraising campaign online for us
- Give in celebration. Mark your birthday, wedding, anniversary, and other special occasions by giving
- Tell your friends to donate to us instead of presents