Urgent Funding Needs
The following projects and programmes need either urgent funding or continuous financial support, which is not fully covered yet.
Please keep coming back to this page to see our latest, most urgent funding needs.
Please contact us if you are interested to finance an educational facility in either of the three countries mentioned above. We add schools on a monthly basis so we do not update the individual projects here any longer.
▪ High School & Vocational Scholarship Programme – Laos, Cambodia, Thailand, and Myanmar
▪ Village Focus International’s Home of Dreams (Laos) – Providing refuge and training for victims of human trafficking and at-risk youth
▪ Youth Resource Development Program (Cambodia) – Engaging Cambodian youth in creating a just, peaceful, and democratic society
▪ Teacher Focus Myanmar (TFM)
▪ Myanmar Community Academies Programme (MCAP) – Myanmar
▪ Rural Indigenous Sustainable Education (RISE): Pre-Service Teacher Preparation Course – Myanmar
▪ Dreams Training Centre – Transform lives of disadvantaged youth in Cambodia
▪ New Light Learning Centre – Vocational and Skills Training – Myanmar
▪ University Scholarships – Cambodia
▪ University Scholarships – Myanmar
▪ University Scholarships – Laos
▪ Knowledge Zone Vocational Training Center (KZVTC) – Myanmar
▪ Ethnic Development Learning Centre (EDLC) – Myanmar
▪ Bridging Education Access to Migrants (BEAM) – Myanmar
▪ Life Long Learning Center – Shan State, Myanmar
▪ Border Health Initiative (BHI) – Myanmar
▪ Lahu Women’s Organization – Basic reproductive health awareness training for Lahu communities in Myanmar
▪ Children’s Medical Fund (CMF) – Infants and children from Myanmar and Laos
▪ DARE – Reduce the burden of drug related problems in rural communities – Myanmar
▪ Tara Health Screening – Myanmar